Tampa Truck Driving Schools Requirements and Tuition Information.
Our Process to help you get a CDL and a JOB!
- Fill out the Student Application located below.
- A Career Specialist will contact you to have you fill out applications with top trucking companies.
- Once pre-hired, you will enroll with a start date of your choice.
- You will start 3 weeks of training, after completion you will take your CDL exam.
- You go to WORK!
Don’t hesitate to call us at 813-405-0055 if you have any questions regarding our training, financing and financial aid options.
If you would prefer, you can email us: FLRecruiting@drivebigrigs.com
Or you can apply online and one of our career specialists will contact you right away.
Tuition and licensing expenses:
- Financed Tuition: $5000.00
- Paid in full upfront Tuition: $4000.00
- Application Fee: $150.00
- USDOT Physical & Drug Test: $90.00
- Hair Follicle Drug Screen (If Necessary): $70.00
- MVR & Background: $40.00
- Permit Fee: $6.25
- Permit Retakes: $10.00
- Class A CDL Fee: $81.25
The cost of our program is $5000.00 and the estimated fees are approximately $400 for your DOT physical, drug screen, CDL permit, and CDL License. Most companies we place our students with pay tuition reimbursement. The trucking company will pay for your schooling, just not up front. We offer financing of the tuition to those who qualify and get the company you go to work for to help pay it back.
Most of our in house financing options do not require a credit check. As long as you are qualified for job placement, you are qualified for financing options with Tampa Truck Driving School.
What makes our financing even better is that your student loan payments don’t begin until 60 days after you graduate. This gives you a full two months to get out there and make some money before you have to start making payments towards your tuition loan.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Need to have been licensed for the past three years within the United States.
- Must have the basic fundamental skills to read, write, and speak the English language as per F.M.C.S.R.
- Must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States or United States citizen.
- Must have original or certified copy of birth certificate to get permit from DMV.
- Must obtain a seven year MVR with no convictions in the past 3 years of any of the following: DUI, refusal to take a chemical test, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or careless/reckless driving.
- No more than one DUI in the past 5 years or two DUI’s in a lifetime without getting a pre-hire letter from a carrier first.
- All Students will be required to take and pass a DOT physical and drug test prior to enrollment.
Tampa Truck Driving School is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding Tampa Truck Driving School may be obtained by contacting the Commission for Independent Education, Department of Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400, toll-free telephone number (888)224-6684
Call today to find out how Tampa Truck Driving School can help you start your new career!
Tampa Truck Driving School : 8501-B Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619