Tampa Truck Driving Schools Requirements and Tuition Information.
Our Process to help you get a CDL and a JOB!
- Click “Apply Now” below or call us at (813) 405-0055
- A Career Specialist will contact you ASAP to discuss jobs and program options
- Enroll for the Start Date of your choice
- Train for 3 weeks!
- Take your Class A CDL exam
- You go to WORK!
Tampa Truck Driving School does not make any guarantees that you will be pre-hired by a trucking company.
Tuition and Fee Schedule
|DOT Drug Screen||65.00|
|Hair Follicle Drug Screen (if necessary)||110.00|
|MVR & Background Check (if necessary)||40.00|
|Class A CDL Permit Fee||6.25|
|Class A CDL Permit Fee RETAKES (if necessary)||10.00|
|Class A CDL License Fee||81.25|
|Total Program Cost||$ 6377.50|
Our in-house finance options do not require a credit check, co-signer or contract with a trucking company! As long as you are qualified for job placement, you are qualified for financing options with Tampa Truck Driving School.
What makes our financing even better is that your student loan payments don’t begin until 60 days after you graduate. This gives you a full two months to get out there and make some money before you have to start making payments towards your tuition loan.
Just one other way TTDS strives to make you successful!
Coupled with the fact that the majority of carriers that hire our students have full tuition reimbursement programs and it has never been easier to get started in the transportation industry.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Have a valid FL drivers licewnse
- Must have the basic fundamental skills to read, write, and speak the English language as per F.M.C.S.R.
- Must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States or United States citizen.
- Must obtain a seven year MVR with no convictions in the past 3 years of any of the following: DUI, refusal to take a chemical test, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or careless/reckless driving.
- No more than one DUI in the past 5 years or two DUI’s in a lifetime without getting a pre-hire letter from a carrier first.
- All Students will be required to take and pass a DOT physical and drug test prior to enrollment.
Tampa Truck Driving School is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding Tampa Truck Driving School may be obtained by contacting the Commission for Independent Education, Department of Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400, toll-free telephone number (888)224-6684
Call today to find out how Tampa Truck Driving School can help you start your new career!
Tampa Truck Driving School : 6193 Jensen Rd, Tampa, FL 33619